Saudi ruling house GRC publishes new analysis by GRC Chairman Dr. Abdulaziz Sager on Key Issue Facing the Saudi Ruling House. Dr. Sager discussed the issue of removal of the Kingdom’s Interior Minister after only five months in office and how this step is urging concerns among political observers as well as the royal family. Dr. Sager points out the political dimensions of the dismissed Minister served for 37 years as Deputy-Minister of the Interior. He indicated that this decision has been met with disquiet and concern by a number of senior as well as younger Princes and has created doubts among members of the ruling family.
- Former MK Who Aided Hezbollah to Head New Qatar Channel (05/05/2014, IsraelNationalNews.com)
- « Game of Thrones » à Riyad (15/04/2014, ORIENT XXI)
- Saudi opposition reports King Abdullah has terminal lung cancer (18/04/2014, WorldTribune.com)
- صحف غربية: قطر تفتح فرعاً لجامعة الحرس الثوري الايراني
- What is Qatar’s Tamim thinking, after all? ( Gulf News, 12/03/2014)
Erreur : Twitter ne répond pas. Veuillez patienter quelques minutes avant d'actualiser cette page.